The photograph itself doesn't interest me. I want only to capture a minute part of reality.

~Henri Cartier Bresson



Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Another Door Opens (Photo Ramblings)


Boy, it’s been a whirlwind past year. Lots going on personally and it has given me much chance to look back at the past and most of all ponder the future. I have thought a great deal about how my past has impacted my present and how the future might be shaping up. Health wise it has been a roller coaster ride. This has been the impetus for deep thinking, and this thinking has given me a deeper realization on how much photography has impacted my life. With my late father being my mentor and him being the consummate practitioner of anything he becomes involved with….. I learned from the best as far as I am concerned.
I now face a future that going back to analog shooting will brighten, both being able to produce silver prints again and experiencing the joys that doing so brings me.
The future, I love it!

No comments: