The photograph itself doesn't interest me. I want only to capture a minute part of reality.

~Henri Cartier Bresson



Monday, October 26, 2009

The Full Circle


I have come full circle. I am now the proud owner of a 45 year old Yashica D TLR..the first camera I ever owned that got me started down the rocky path of photography. As fellow O.F. Skip told me in a recent email..”enough of the digital hocus pocus”…of course with out digital this photo included would not of happened, but don’t tell Skip, he would be very disapointed.

2 comments:

Julio said...

i was given a Yashica-44 last week! it uses 127 film?..so ill have to figure out a way around that somehow, very nice looking and solid cameras!

Anonymous said...

Dick, It's so great to see you shooting film. There is wonderful work to be done with this medium. Now that most everyone else has left the room, pass me that roll of Acros!

I'd love to see that Yashica in action.

Jim