1.Your wife asks you to move the print washer so she can take a bath.
2.You bang your glass on the dining table and twist it 90 degrees back and forth at dinner.
3.You walk by the 1-hour photo-lab at the mall and feel a twinge of desire.
4.While reading, your hand goes over your head to adjust the focus.
5. Your Wife has to retreive her measuring cups and spoons from your darkroom before cooking dinner.
6. You have more Rodinal aging in your celler than you do wine.
7. When you start inhaling stop bath to clear your sinuses
8. When you go outside, you wish for a pair of those huge, black sunglasses old people wear.
9. People start mistaking you for a goth or vampire because of your pale complexion and distaste for light.
10. You find yourself counting seconds while shaking a bottle of juice at lunch break.
Thanks to www.darkroomsource.net for the above!