The photograph itself doesn't interest me. I want only to capture a minute part of reality.

~Henri Cartier Bresson



Wednesday, July 18, 2012

August Show...EVOLUTION

During the month of August I will be exhibiting some of my photographs and paintings at the Harbor House Community Room on Main Street in Southwest Harbor. Its been awhile since I last had work hanging in public. Even after creating work for over 45 years, I have runs of uncertainty about my creations, but I then step back and ask myself if I am happy with the work. 99% of the time I am, and this includes the work I will be showing. I have come to the conclusion that I shoot and paint for myself first and foremost…if anyone else likes it, even better....this is my "Evolution"! If you get a chance to drop by and see the work, I hope you enjoy it. Oh yeah, necessary “Blatant Sales Pitch”: Like most things in life the works are for sale, if they are not there will be the ever-present NSF posted…see ya!

No comments: