The photograph itself doesn't interest me. I want only to capture a minute part of reality.

~Henri Cartier Bresson



Monday, September 19, 2011

Love This Time Of Year..Good Photography Weather!


Another restart to the Hancock County Photography Club tonight. We will see where this ends up. I love a Photo club such as we have with HCPC…open, friendly learning/sharing experience. This past summer it kinda fell by the wayside. Everyone here in Maine sets their sights on better things to do than sit in a meeting atmosphere on a warm summer night, myself being one of them! But now with Fall quickly approaching and the sun setting waaayy before bedtime, good friends and photography seem not so bad. I have been shooting tons of digital with all good intentions of digging out the TLR and a couple of rolls of Tri-X. Not having a darkroom anymore I have used this as an excuse. But with a little help of the Google-Gods I see that there are alternatives…just got to dig deeper and see what I can do. First of all is tackle that nasty procrastination alligator and put him in a cage for awhile.

No comments: